Your Basement is WET even when it’s not Raining
Call All Dry TODAY: (866) 780-3394
Fixing a wet basement is not a do-it-yourself project. It takes hard work, and a lot of specialized knowledge, skill, and equipment. Find out what is causing your basement water problems by having a certified waterproofing and structural repair contractor give you a free inspection and estimate.
All Dry uses the only channel system that’s designed to drain water away with elongation, we own the patent. Our sealed system covers wall drainage, floor, and floor cracks, Moisture removal. Removing musty smells and mold from home.
All-Dry Basement Systems is a pressure relief water control system. This system was designed to bring basement water control into the twentieth century and on into the twenty-first century. The criteria in designing was:
1. Make a reliable system. After thousands of installations over the years, we feel that this has been achieved. In fact, we feel so strongly about it that we offer a lifetime limited warranty on our installation.
2. The installation has to be done without disrupting the whole household for a week. This has been accomplished. Installation of this system requires approximately four feet of working space along the wall of the basement and can usually be completely installed in one day in an average house.
3. Appearance: The system had to be compatible with a wide range of decors. This was accomplished; after the system has been decorated it appears to be custom baseboard.
Our system has many other advantages: no digging is required, no jackhammering is needed and the entire installation can usually be completed in one day. This minimizes the disruption of the household
Structural and wall repairs are sometimes needed. The settling of outside soil increases pressure exterior walls causing them to crack and move inward. Carbon Fiber Grid Mesh is a revolutionary state-of-the-art technology that has many design, cost and long-term benefits.
The Unique DynaPierTM System was designed to be the strongest foundation pier in the industry by combining galvanized steel and high strength concrete. It is installed centrally beneath the footing rather than outside of the footing, thus transferring the structural load directly on top of the foundation pier.
- Pier is centrally and directly beneath the Load/Footing and Foundation
- No loose shimmed components that can allow for slippage
- ALL parts are connected to form a monolithic unit.
The result is a foundation that far exceeds the home’s original structural integrity, making your foundation better than new.